Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
Fri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
Tue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
Mon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
Sat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~


OFFLINE (WIP)


Comments: 1
Suiton Update
Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Comments: 0
Raiton Update
Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Comments: 0
Server Direct Connect
Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:


72.130.188.207:5121


Comments: 1

Share | 
 

 Burn the Bandits! (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurianos



Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Burn the Bandits! (Closed)   Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 pm

It was late at night and with each step Hotaru and Maya grew closer to the camp, keeping hidden and avoiding any nearby bandit patrols they stopped every now and then to ensure the camp wasn't alerted. If they were alerted the mission would have to be picked up another time but Hotaru wanted to get this done as quick as possible and thus moved as quietly and quickly as possible. Thinking of strategies on how to get to the leader if his current plan wouldn't work. He promised Maya he'd protect her too so there was that too, well he had a lot to do tonight.

Stopping mid way he noticed the entrance to the Camp was...the only way in unless they climbed over the fence but even then there were people watching there. He took a breath and looked back to Maya, motioning for them to move further into the foliage. He crouched and thought a bit and came up with another idea. He looked back to one of the patrols and smiled to himself as he considered himself a genius right now but he knew he was just being resourceful.

"Right...so, we need to go back and grab one of those bandits and then you need to possess them...then you get me into the leaders tent and while I cause a distraction.." he pulled out his explosive tag handing it to her "I need you to set up your explosive tag and mine on either end of the camp and as much of that powder you use as possible, then we need to set off both tag and hopefully set off a chain reaction, if that fails though just call out and I'll try and get us out of here...ok Maya-san?". He was a completely different person on missions, specially with missions like this. The pay for this mission would most likely make him not broke for a while and he needed to be just that as he was surprisingly getting tired of ramen.

"Lemme know when you're ready to start" he said smiling to reassure his team mate. He didn't want to drag her into danger so he had to do everything perfectly to ensure she got out unharmed. That in thought he did consider throwing a few Hells Railgun jutsu's at the camp and dress up as a demon to scare them but that'd never work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarcDonati



Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-20
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: continuation   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 am

*  Being on a mission with her squad member was refreshing for Mayako, so far whenever she has been on one it has been with people outside her squad, so this mission as she saw it was not only a good chance to actually try and figure out some of her squads tactics, but implement them as well * Hmmm... I don't think that will be a good plan... I am ready, but lets see if he finds what I suggest to be better... * she takes a deep breath in and faces Hotaru * Hey, Hotaru?. . . You suggested putting the tags at both ends of the camp. . . but would it not be better at one end of it, and we can create that as a choke point to capture the bandits? If we place them near the one place then all we need to do is make them run to where we sat them * she simply smiles, feeling proud of herself for thinking up that as a plan , in theory it should be easy and simple * If...I set the traps there, then me and Hotaru will take a slightly longer route into the camp, and flank them, then if any decide to run, the only other exit will be lined with traps waiting for them... * she would let out a small sigh of relief as she thought that she might not be able to keep her cool in changing the plan, but after all, she does need to prove to herself and others that she can lead, and she is able to think and assess depending on the situation and will be able to formulate severeal plans of action, and back ups in case they don't work * Right Mayako... this should be easy . . . set up your traps as normal, and if he gives me the go ahead then I will set the traps to my plan * she pulls Hotaru aside to a small cave near the camp itself to talk to him * Right... I will head off now to set the traps, if you think we can make my idea work then give me a signal . . . try to be inconspicuous with it, and make sure the bandits will not catch onto us doing this. * before leaving, Mayako had said to Hotaru, to either make an owl's hoot, or use a small flame in his hands for the signal *

* after a small plan had been formulated, in her mind at least, she heads off, keeping to all cover she sees that is available, but when behind a tree near the encampment she remembers that she could use a justu to help her blend in more easily, so she pulls a cloak over her and starts using the cloak of invisibility technique to make it blend in with the surroundings, she was successful in doing that, so she didn't need to worry too much about being seen, what was worrying her the most is if anyone would hear her footsteps on the way to the camp, so just to be safe she walked in a crouched position, keeping low and trying to make as least sound as she could when walking* Right. . . all good so far... just don't muck up... remember if you fail then at least your not alone... Hotaru should be able to get to me in time if I screw up  * she gets to the main entrance to the encampment and sets one of her explosive tags down into the ground, and makes it so that when someone stands on it, it would explode, she covered it slightly with leaves to disguise the tag sitting there and would then sit some of her own tags down, using some more of her chakra up, she would use a technique her clan taught her to do, and would bring out a few more chakra infused tags, but these ones were special, made to disorientate and not damage, so she sat a few of them down near the  entrance and slowly walked over to the side of it, not going round the back just yet, hoping she see's Hotaru's signal... if not then who knows what will happen * Come on Hotaru... if you think its fine quickly give the signal... I dont want a bandit walking over this and ruining everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Burn the Bandits! (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Time'a BURN D0WN!!!
» Talk to me (Gwevan closed)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse Rebirth :: IC Information :: RP Forum-
Jump to: